We offer CMS LARS Vivo for the Linux (Windows)/PHP platform.
The CMS LARS Vivo system is based on the PHP 5.4 web application platform and can be operated on UNIX system platforms, or, as the case may be, GNU/Linux and compatible, or Microsoft Windows.
The platform is stand-alone, making it a low-budget option. At the same time, it is a efficient, reliable and robust solution.
No installation is required to create and administer the structure and web content (back-end); all that is needed is a supported web browser (List of supported browsers).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 - 11.0
- Firefox 18.0 - 28.0
- Google Chrome 23.0 - 33.0
- Safari 6.0 - 7.0
For browsing web pages (front-end):
- any internet browser/type of equipment (PC, mobile equipment, tablet PC and such like) – based on an agreed upon standard for web coding.
The configuration described below is the general starting point for assessing the typical demands of an CMS system on a server infrastructure. As far as the number and configuration of HW servers, SW configuration (in particular the choice of database solution) and the demand for network connectivity are concerned, the optimum configuration may vary, depending on the customer’s requirements for the estimated load (maximum number of concurrent users), the acceptable response speed and the level of service accessibility in a period of time (usually specified in the form of a service level agreement (SLA)). In such a case, Lundegaard sets optimum parameters of the running environment by carrying out detailed sizing as part of the solution we offer.
- 2x CPU (64-bit architecture) 2.0 GHz+
- 8G RAM
- 50G SSD
The optimum parameters CPU and RAM may change, depending on visitor levels; setting precise values is a matter of infrastructure sizing, based on criteria agreed beforehand (SLA parameters).
- 1x CPU 1GHZ+
- 4GB RAM
- 20G HDD
The minimal hardware configuration is sufficient for development and testing but is insufficient for production operations.
- GNU/Linux distro Debian/RHEL/CentOS
- Windows 2012 Server
- Any OS GNU/Linux
- Windows Server
The minimum configuration is regarded as sufficient for the purposes of testing and developing a solution based on Vivo CMS, but not, however, for the production deployment of the solution.
- WWW server Apache 2.0 or higher (recommended version 2.2) with installed modules:
or Microsoft IIS 7 or higher with an ISAPI rewrite module
- PHP 5.4 version or higher with installed modules:
- MB (multi-byte strings)
- LIBXML (XMLReader, XMLWriter)
- ImageMagick utility
- FFMPEG utility (optional)
- Java 1.5 or higher (required for running fulltext Apache Solr indexer)
- MySQL server 4.1 version or higher or another relational database (standard supported PostgreSQL, Oracle 9i and higher, MSSQL Server 2005 and higher, Sybase ASE 11 or higher)
If you have additional queries concerning technical requirements, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Lundegaard a. s.
Futurama Business Park
186 00 Praha 8 – Karlín
+420 222 253 015